Zodiac Files: Libra would probably be more confident if….
Legit Tip #97
There are no more truly original ideas.
If you believe that your idea is 100% original, it’s not.
If you’re seeking a story idea that’s 100% original, give up. You won’t find one.
This doesn’t have to be the death knell in your writerly ambitions. In fact, it’s exactly the opposite. It’s liberation.
Stop worrying about how to make your story original and focus on being open, honest, and above all interesting in your writing. The thing that will make your story original is you. You are the only one who can tell your story in the specific way that you want to tell it. Once you figure that out - and you figure out what it is that makes you (and therefore your writing) unique - then you’ll be able to create something fresh, exciting, and … dare I say it?
When boredom strikes, cut the crease!
Another look I created using the Take Me To Brazil palette by BH Cosmetics!
think about these things when you’re making a fictional place; even a developed city has its roots in how easy it was to settle in the first place!
- this site has additional info, diagrams, worksheets, and models, as well as information on things like coasts, volcanoes, and populations
- look at real life sources for climates. Consider the way that your continent(s) lay in relation to their equator, and the weather and types of flora and fauna and peoples that adapted to it.
- think about pangea. If you have multiple continents, do they fit together like a jigsaw?
- when in doubt, look at the natural world around you and think about what would change if something was drastically different. Look at the reactions between parts of our world and change them.
- play civilization games and think about the things that go into making decisions there
I AM CRYING LAUGHING
But this is real shit, though.bars😂😂😂
sipping on mountain dew/ ramen noodles ain’t food/ its the freakin weekend and i got like 10 essays to do
This is beautiful 😂